This is not a real post. It is merely a vehicle for me to share with you some things that make me laugh. Because when I start feeling especially depressed and/or anxious my only recourse (other than eating my feelings (SO SO FAT)) is to find funny things on the internet. So just in case you are feeling depressed and/or anxious, here’s some funny shit:
1. Why Can’t I Own a Canadian? *warning* If you are easily offended and/or hate gay people and/or are extremely religious you probably won’t find this amusing so just move along, these aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
2. Richard Simmons on Whose Line Is It Anyway? *warning* Pretty much ditto as above (only probably even more offensive because duh, Richard Simmons = gay sexual innuendo! The ultimate offense!) with an added caution that the video quality is kind of cruddy.
3. Restrain this! I have posted this before but thought I’d add it again because I still laugh to tears every time I watch it. Maybe I’m just a freak (um, totally). *warning* If you are offended by tighty whiteys… run away.
4. Son Scaring the Shit Out of His Dad. Over and over. Poor Dad. *warning* quite a few F-bombs but in an accent so does it really count?
5. Sexy Sax Man. I don’t even… is this funny because of his mullet? Because it’s Careless Whisper? Because it pisses people off so much? Whatever. Am in tears. *warning* you will have Careless Whisper stuck in your head for days. Sorry about it.
6. Knock-knock, motherfucker. The Bloggess is always hilarious but this is just priceless. *warning* Again with the F-bombs. Duh.
7. The Fart That (Almost) Altered My Destiny. This is quite possibly the funniest thing on the internet EVER. For real. The first time I read it I couldn’t breathe for laughing. *warning* just stop being offended by shit so I can stop warning you. Go read it. Laugh. Read it again. Then send ME some funny stuff so I don’t eat that whole jar of peanut butter in the cupboard.
You’re welcome folks. You’re welcome.